Monday, January 4, 2010

Grand Opening: STACKED Vintage Accessory Boutique




Okay, so this blog that I started on a whim years ago has been linked with the opening of my new store. It wasn't what I intended as I have bigger, newer plans but here we go...

I am super excited to announce the GRAND OPENING of my new shop STACKED! I am specializing in quality vintage accessories - boots, shoes, bags, belts and scarves - stacked with unique touches to make your style go POP!

Do I have items for men?? Don't fret! There is a demand for accessories for men, so to please my customers I will be including men's shoes and boots as well as ties!

Please join myself and others for the opening festivities!!!! Here is the facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=236198348755&ref=mf

When: Thursday January 21st, 9:00pm - 1am
Where: 69 Vintage Collective, 1207 Bloor St W. (Lansdowne Station)

See you there!!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ericca Ayako said...

Love the idea of books for shelves! Genius!

March 9, 2010 at 5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home